National Alliance on Mental Illness
California Department of Justice
- Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Releases 2014 Reports on Crime and Juvenile Justice in California
- Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Expresses Condolences Over the Death of Bakersfield Police Officer David Nelson
- Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Issues Statement on U.S. Supreme Court Ruling on Marriage Equality
- Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Issues Statement on U.S. Supreme Court Ruling on Affordable Care Act Case
- Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Announces Guilty Plea of Hacker Involved in Cyber Exploitation Scheme
- IOM: Cardiac Arrest Survival Rate Low; Access to Care Issues Remain
- Drugmakers, Medical Device Makers Paid $6.49B to Providers in 2014
- Brown Signs Bill Eliminating Personal Belief Vaccine Waivers
- California Workers To Start Accruing Sick Leave Hours Today
- Assembly Panel Rejects Nurse Practitioners' Scope-of-Practice Bill
Immanuel House provides Supportive services and resources for disadvantaged individuals in the Riverside County area. As we cannot address all needs...
Parolee's, homeless, recovering substance abusers, domestic violence victims and other dis-advantaged can all share a common thread: Legal problems....
Immanuel House believes in utilizing every tool and resource at our disposal to help our Guests become successful. The Internet is one of the most...